CMLL Sin Piedad, 2010
(Redirected from Sin Piedad, 2010)Jump to navigationJump to search
|1||Dark Angel, Luna Mágica, Marcela||Estrellita, Mima Shimoda, Tiffany|||
|2||Delta, Stuka Jr., Valiente||Euforia, Pólvora, Sangre Azteca|||
|3||Hijo del Fantasma, La Máscara, La Sombra||Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto|||
|4||Eléctrico||Pequeño Warrior||mask vs mask|||
|5||Latino, Místico, Shocker, Strong Man||Atlantis, Felino, Héctor Garza, Negro Casas|||
|6||Rey Bucanero||Mr. Águila||hair vs hair|||
- Dark Angel replaced Goya Kong
- Sangre Azteca had problems with Polvora at the end of their match.
- Mephisto & Fantasma continued to feud. Tecnicos took the match in straight falls when Mephisto pulled Fantasma’s mask.
- Electrico beat Warrior in about a 15 minute match, with a tapatia in the third. Pequeno Warrior was announced as Humberto Sanchez Medorio, same name he gave when he lost his mask as Mini Psicosis.
- Latin Lover’s new name is pronounced “Latin-OH.” He feuded with Garza & Tirantes in the semimain. Rudos were DQed for excessive violence in the first, then Latino pinned Garza in the second.
- Mr. Aguila won the first fall of the main event with help from Tirantes. Rambo, at ringside as commission representative, removed Tirantes from the match. Babe Richard took over, and Bucanero won the second with a cradle and the third with a Canadian Destroyer (which Tirantes would’ve ruled a DQ.) No run ins, no interference.