CMLL NJPW FantasticMania, 2013
From LuchawikiJump to navigationJump to search
The third edition of CMLL NJPW FantasticMania, 2013 was a three show tour.
|1||Tama Tonga & Titán||Euforia & Shigeo Okumura|||
|2||Ishii, Rey Escorpión, Yujiro||Bushi, Diamante, Ryusuke Taguchi|||
|4||La Máscara, Máscara Dorada, Máximo||Taichi, Taka Michinoku, Volador Jr.|||
|5||Gedo, Jado, Mephisto||Atlantis, Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask|||
|6||Prince Devitt||Dragón Rojo Jr.|||
|7||Hiroshi Tanahashi & La Sombra||Misterioso Jr. & Shinsuke Nakamura|||
- Tonga beat Euforia with the Headshrinker in 8:17. Okumura and Euforia argued in the post-match interview.
- Escorpion beat Diamante with his double underhook piledriver in 8:29. Diamante had a new green and red version of his current outfit. Prior to the show, it was announced Bushi was no longer on loan from AJPW and had signed full time with NJPW.
- Rush won in 11:08 with his double underhook piledriver, called the Rush Driver here.
- Volador (in his Avatar outfit) beat Mascara with the top rope moonsault side slam in 9:38. Taichi and TAKA attacked Maximo after the match.
- Atlantis replaced Mistico, who appeared at the start of the show to welcome the fans. Mephisto beat Atlantis with a middle rope Devil's Wings in 11:21.
- Neither man's titles were on the line. Devitt won with a Bloody Sunday in 10:21.
- Annual Black Cat memorial match. Sombra beat Misterioso with the Brillante Bomb and a senton in 13:41.
|1||Máximo & Tama Tonga||Taichi & Taka Michinoku|||
|2||Gedo, Jado, Misterioso Jr.||Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask, Titán|||
|3||Mephisto & Shigeo Okumura||Diamante & Máscara Dorada|||
|4||Dragón Rojo Jr., Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI||Bushi, Prince Devitt, Ryusuke Taguchi|||
|6||Okada, Rey Escorpión, Volador Jr.||Hiroshi Tanahashi, La Máscara, Rush|||
|7||Shinsuke Nakamura||(c)La Sombra||IWGP Intercontinental Championship|||
- 10:07. Color commentator Milano Collection AT took a kiss from Maximo. Maximo ducked a Taichi kick and cradled him for the win.
- 9:42. Misterioso beat Titan with "La Misteriosa" (middle rope Rosa Driver)
- 9:38. Mephisto beat Mascara Dorada with a middle rope Devil's Wings.
- 9:29. Dragon Rojo beat Bushi with the Dragon Bomb.
- Atlantis won with the Atlantida in 7:30. He was recognized for 30 years of wrestling prior to the match.
- 10:44. Okada pulled out a tope con giro. Rush tried to give Escorpion the Rush Driver, but Escorpion escaped and used his own barely legal piledriver (now named "Aguijon Mortal"/Deadly Sting) for the upset win.
- 13:29. Seconds were Mistico & Ishii. Nakamura came in as champion and kept the title (fifth defense) with a Bomb-Ye. Nakamura refused Sombra's handshake after the match.
|2||Gedo, Ishii, Jado, Misterioso Jr., Shigeo Okumura, Yoshihashi||Bushi, Diamante, Jushin Liger, Máscara Dorada, Tiger Mask, Titán||cibernetico|||
|4||La Sombra||Dragón Rojo Jr. ©||NWA World Middleweight Championship|||
|5||La Máscara ©||Volador Jr.||Mexican National Light Heavyweight Championship|||
|6||Atlantis, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Prince Devitt||Euforia, Kazuchika Okada, Mephisto|||
- 8:40. Various kiss related moments during the match, including guest announcer Naito taking one for Maximo. TAKA and the ref also were also kissed or nearly kissed by Maximo. Taichi kissed Maximo, then fouled him for the finish. Taichi kissed Maximo again after the match. This was billed as the end of their feud, though Maximo suggested a Bufete del Amor vs Suzuki-Gun trios title match in post-match interviews.
- Eliminations with Gedo (Liger, 7:32), Liger (Misterioso Jr.!, 7:49), Misterioso (Titan, 8:49), Titan (Jado, 9:55), Jado (Tiger Mask, 10:47), Diamante (Okumura, 11:33), Okumura (Mascara Dorada, 12:27), Mascara Dorada (Yoshihashi, 13:55), Yoshihashi (Tiger Mask, 14:53), Tiger Mask (Ishii, 16:43), Bushi (Ishii, 19:41) leaving Ishii as the winner. Final four were NJPW guys.
- Rey Escorpion jumped Rush before the match, and two brawled outside the ring a lot. This time, Escorpion went for his piledriver, but Rush escaped and gave Escorpion his own Rush Driver for the win. In post match interviews, Rush said he didn't want to face any more Mexicans in Japan, and demanded Japanese (Tanahashi, Okada, Nakamura)
- Dragon Rojo came in as champion. Mistico seconded Sombra, Dragon Rojo did not have a second. One fall match, as all (non-cibernetico) matches were on this tour. Sombra won the title in 11:38 with the Brillante Bomb, becoming the 6th champion (Dragon falling in his second defense.) Sombra talked about facing Tanahashi or getting a rematch with Makamura.
- Mascara kept the title in his ninth defense, fourth versus Volador in 14:40. Maximo seconded Mascara, Volador had no second. Mascara won with the campana. Mascara said he was happy with his tour and suggested a mask match between him and Volador for the Anniversario. Volador wanted a rematch in Japan, to prove he doesn't lose all the time.
- 9:58. Atlantis submitted Mephisto an Atlantida, in what's called an upset.