- His former neighbor was Capitán Dragnet (Pedro Martinez), he was his inspiration and the first person who encouraged him to begin his training.
- He had a background sports in boxing however his passion for lucha libre was bigger.
- He began to train at the Gimnasio de Mexicali under the tutelage of El Siete Vidas. Years later he continued his training with Príncipe Negro.
- His first ring character was El Puma del Ring he choose that character because he is a big fan of the Pumas de la UNAM soccer team.
- His professional wrestling debut was against Pequeño Traidor & Killer Dog.
- He was an idol at the now disappeared Arena Independencia in Mexicali, Baja California.
- After his mask loss he wrestled as Puma del Ring unmasked for a while until. He got the name Super Sol to wrestle in Las Fiestas del Sol (Annual fairs celebrated in Mexicali). He did not really like the name, but he became well known as Super Sol and he eventually accepted.
- He also portrayed a rudo character, El Espanto de San Felipe.
- Besides of his in ring career he also is a Trainer and had assisted local promoters.
- His signature move is the Corner Tope Suicida he is the only wrestler from Baja California who performs this dive.
- Since 2018 he changed his name to Puma Sol combinig his two ring names Puma del Ring and Super Sol, stating that his retirement is near. He also made a combined version of both characters im his latest mask and gear designs. He removes his mask after his matches.
He retired from active competition on March 31, 2019 in a tag team match with The Rocker against Mr. Tempest and Genio del Aire in Arena Nacionalista. On the following week Empresa Arena Nacionalista made an event honoring him. On the same night, he began his new role as referee.
He had been awarded with several of recognitions by the Honorable Comisión de Box y Lucha de Mexicali in the following categories:
- Opener of the Year
- Match of the Year Super Sol vs La Rata Negra
- Upper Midcard of the Year
- Return of the Year
- Tecnico of the Year
|1990s||Arena Independencia Mexicali||Corsario Negro defeated Puma del Ring to take his mask.|
|1990s||Arena Nacionalista||Pzaiko defeated Super Sol to take his mask.|
|?||Mexicali||Super Sol defeated Pequeño Traidor and became Baja California Welterweight Champion Awarded as the Tecnico of the Year by the Honorable Comisión de Box y Lucha de Mexicali|
|?||Arena Coliseo Mexicali||Super Sol defeated La Rata Negra Awarded as the Match of the Year by the Honorable Comisión de Box y Lucha de Mexicali|
|17/03/11||Nueva Arena Mexicali||Rey Cobra defeated Super Sol to take his hair|
Luchas de Apuestas Record