From LuchawikiJump to navigationJump to search
The 2011 TripleMania, also known as TripleMania XIX, will be held on June 18 at Palacio de los Deportes, Mexico City. The show is expected to air on Sky PPV in Mexico. The show theme is matches pitting AAA luchadors versus TNA wrestlers.
|1||Aerostar, Argos, Fenix, Sugi||Dark Dragon, Decnnis, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana|||
|2||Cinthia Moreno, Fabi Apache, Lolita, Mari Apache||Angelina Love, Mickie James, Sexy Star, Velvet Sky|||
|3||Chessman, Silver Kain, Último Gladiador||Electroshock, Heavy Metal, Joe Lider||table, ladder and chairs|
|4||Billy el Malo, Charly Manson, Cibernético, Escoria||Drago, La Parka, Octagón, Ozz|
|5||Extreme Tiger & Jack Evans||Abyss & Mr. Anderson||AAA World Tag Team Championship, cage match|
|6||Damián 666, Halloween, X-Fly||Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown||final of the AAA World Trios Championship tournament|||
|7||Jeff Jarrett||Zorro||AAA World Heavyweight Championship|||
|8||LA Park||El Mesías||mask vs hair|||
|9||Dr. Wagner Jr.||Rob Van Dam||AAA Latin American Championship|
- Dark Match
- Mickie kissed Fabi, kicked her low, and DDTed her for the pin.
- Electroshock replaced Nicho. Electroshock in for Nicho. With many people bleeding, Metal was wiped out injured. Nicho ran in to take his place - but was then stopped and suspended by Joaquin Roldan. No run ins! Tecnicos still end up winning by pinfall (Electroshock on Chessman) - nothing to grab in this table match.
- Taboo turned up in the late stages of the match, holding La Parka's kid - the one with the broken leg that started all of this - hostage. Parka was distracted and chokeslammed by Cibernetico for the pin. Taboo let the kid go (he went to his dad), and it was revealed Taboo is actually Parka's brother. (He legit is.) Probably responsible for passing on the x-rays to Cibernetico way back when.
- Extreme Tiger did a cage dive on Abyss, then escaped. Anderson was next out. Jack powerbombed Abyss off the cage into thumbtacks to retain the tag titles.
- X-Fly in for Perro, as previously announced. Damian was powerbombed into something that exploded, but the Perros still managed to win. Halloween gives Psycho a suepr Death Valley Driver thru a table for the pin.
- Jeff used or tried to use tortillas, powder, a guitar, and his wife to help him win, but eventually got the cane and used that on Zorro for the win. Zorro looked out of shape and we probably won’t be seeing him again for a while.
- Change of order! Pierroth (still wheelchair bound, but in his mask) appears to enter with LA Park. Hijo de LA Park is LA Park's second. Long match, taking us past midnight. After multiple tables were broken, many chair shots, blood, and Park's mask ripped, Mesias accidentally kicks Piero, and Park uses brass knucks for the win. Mesias was quickly shaved in the ring. Marisela Pena threw a drink at LA Park at one point, and Park taunted her after the match.
- Dr. Wagner had a traditional Mexican musical performance and is wearing the flag colors. Rob Van Dam's name was spelled wrong. Dr. Wagner III is with his father. These two got plenty of time. RVD survived the Wagner Driver, but felt to a hanging DDT. Wagner got the new belt and celebrated with the AAA tecnicos. Four hour show. Looooong show.
|Rey de Reyes||1997||1998||1999||2000||2001||2002||2003|
|Verano de Escandalo||1994||1998||1999||2000||2001||2002||2003|
|Guerra de Titanes||1997||1998||1999||2000||2001||2002||2003|
|Others: AAA Debut Show, When Worlds Collide, Noche de los Campeones, Lucha World Cup|