Guerrero Rojo wrestles in Mexicali. He is a true brute and beats his opponents into pulp. Once of his experiences that marked him to take a wrestling career was when he was running away from a bully. He tried to hide in the Arena Coliseo Mexicali inside the he met the luchador who inspired him Charger. Even with his family's disapproval, he decided to train. Under the tutelage of Caudillo II and his son Príncipe Negro for a year of intensive training. During that year of training he started on a mat before stepping on the ring. They places where he trained were Arena Coliseo Mexicali, Gimnasio Güero Ferrat, and Arena Nacionalista. The group started with about 40 trainees and only 7 of them became professional wrestlers. From that generation came out Thunder Boy, Negro Azteca, Humilde, Killer Dog, El Traidor, Flamante Turbo, and Guerrero Rojo himself.
- Started his training at the age of 17 and made his debut at 18. After that he kept training for 3 more years.
- As a Cinephile, his ring name was inspired by the movie Red Sonja (known as Guerrero Rojo in Latin America) starred by Arnold Schwarzenegger. He saw that movie and he wanted to be like Schwarzenegger's character.
- His debut was in two events. One at Auditorio Municipal de San Luis Río Colorado against Diamante Negro and right after that he went against Alas de Oro in Arena Santa Isabel un Mexicali.
- He is part of the Trio La Ola Roja with Furia Roja and El Traidor.
- Won two Arena Coliseo Cups in a row with la La Ola Roja feature that no other Mexicali Luchadors had ever reached.
- Held the IWA International Heavyweight Championship for three years with 15 successful defenses.
- The first Triple Crown Champion in the history of professional wrestling in Mexicali. Holding the IWA International Heavyweight Championship, Baja California Heavyweight, and the Costa del Pacífico Heavyweight Championship at the same time.
- On 2003 the Honorable Comisión de Box y Lucha de Mexicali awarded him in three different categories.
Honorable Comisión de Box y Lucha de Mexicali
- Best Tag Team of 1993 with El Traidor
- Best Rudo 2003
- Match of the Year 2003 against Humilde
- Wrestler of the Year 2003
Arena Coliseo Cup
- Arena Coliseo Cup 1995 with Furia Roja & El Traidor
- Arena Coliseo Cup 1996 with Furia Roja & El Traidor
- Arena Coliseo Cup 2017
|1992||Arena Coliseo Mexicali||Guerrero Rojo vs Caudillo Jr. This is the left wrestled match|
|2000s||Arena Coliseo Mexicali||Guerrero Rojo became the new IWA International Heavyweight Champion defeating Mr. Tempest|
|07/04/25||Plaza de Toros Calafia - Mexicali||Príncipe Negro Jr., Rey Negro, & Príncipe Negro defeated El Traidor, Furia Roja and Guerrero Rojo|
Luchas de apuestas record
- Guerrero Rojo said he has proofs of having defeated Humilde in 5 times and Negro Azteca 6 times in different events. It is yet to be confirmed.
|Date||Apuesta||Winner(s)||Loser(s)||Arena and/or Place|
|????/??/??||mask||Guerrero Rojo||Alas de Oro||Arena Coliseo Mexicali|
|????/??/??||hair||Guerrero Rojo||Nahual||Arena Coliseo Mexicali|
|????/??/??||hair||Guerrero Rojo||Furia Roja||Arena Coliseo Mexicali|
|????/??/??||mask||Guerrero Rojo||Caballero Blanco||Arena Coliseo Mexicali|
|????/??/??||mask||Guerrero Rojo||Gran Leon||Arena Nacionalista - Mexicali, Baja California|
|????/??/??||mask||Guerrero Rojo||El Hombre de la X||Arena Nacionalista - Mexicali, Baja California|
|????/??/??||mask||Guerrero Rojo||Mr. Kamba||Arena Nacionalista - Mexicali, Baja California|
|2008/09/21||mask||L. A. Park||Guerrero Rojo||Arena Coliseo - Mexicali, Baja California|
|17/06/25||hairs||Voltron & Guerrero Rojo||Caudillo II & Rey Negro||Arena Coliseo Mexicali - Mexicali, Baja California|